Crisis Communication App
The Crisis Communication App is an easy to deploy application – built using Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams, and SharePoint – to help organizations share information and collaborate during crisis. With the Crisis Communication App:
- Employees can report their work status (e.g., working from home) and make requests.
- Admins can use the app to push news, updates, and content specific to their organization, and can provide emergency contacts specific to different locations.
- Add RSS feeds of up-to-date information from reputable sources such as WHO, MHO, etc.
Teams Enablement Services for Healthcare
Dapasoft’s Teams Enablement Solution provides organizations with a clear, defined path for a successful Microsoft Teams rollout. This multiple phased approach allows organizations to define where Teams will fit in their organization’s existing business processes, ensure technical platform readiness and user readiness.
Secure Messaging and Virtual Care App on Teams
Corolar ConnectedCare App (C3A) is purpose built for healthcare providers on Microsoft Teams. The C3A App enables clinician-to-clinician communication and collaboration by providing seamless access to patient data. With C3A app providers can enable:
- Seamless Integration With EHRs
- An HL7-FHIR compliant integration solution.
- Real-time clinical data integration to EHR systems like MEDITECH,EPIC,and Cerner using HL7/FHIR.
- Support for FHIR DSTU2 and STU3 versions via parsing of conformance statement
- Empower Clinicians With Easily Accessible Patient Data
- Create multiple patient lists within a single channel.
- View and sort information displayed about patients through configurable columns.
- Review and communicate urgent updates in real time from anywhere.
Want More Update?
Check Out Our Clients' Reviews
Azure Healthcare Case Studies
Whether you’re already using Microsoft Azure, looking to switch or start from scratch, we can help. Take a look at our recent case studies and learn how we assisted organizations and companies with our healthcare solutions.
Request an intro call with our Microsoft Azure Healthcare Specialist